I've always believed in fairy tale romance, being a girl grown up with Disney's Princess and Prince charming.
have I ever been swept away by this power emotion that makes the world go around?
or is 16 too young an age to experience the geniune love between two individuals?
i thought i have found it not once, but twice. looks like i had been blind in my judgement.
I am just a young, romantic girl who wants a guy to love her more than she does, a guy to take charge, a guy to give his support, advice and love. I want someone who enjoys pampering me, who can take me as I am, my past my history, someone looking for a love to last. one who I would never need to put up a pretence, a lover I could show all sides of me, a friend who will always be by me, a person I never have to use words to communicate with, a special individual.
is looking for such an individual too difficult in a society where interaction has becomes cold and remote and distant?
Like Disney always portrays it: someday, my prince will come.
i hope it exist in our reality world.
Saturday, July 24, 2004
98 days to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment