103 days to go.
come to think about it, no use procrastinating,
"You're only worrying because your analyzing your future".
I went out with my dearest brother today, Joshua. He's really lovable and sincere! Somehow, I seemed to see him in a more warmer light. Evaluating, I think I have a lot of blessings to count.
the fog is starting to clear, I think friendship is more based on chemistry sometimes. Best friends are few, and shereen is definitely one girl I would love to keep for life! I really feel comfortable with her, knowing that her door is always open for me (literally) and that she'll always be there to paint my nails and value me as a best bud she wants to keep! Despite not getting in touch for weeks, we could just hit it off immediately upon meeting again. Chemistry.
I'm one lucky girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment