I think I need to read my favourite book again to keep me sane. Found out about this website: www.dyingis.blogspot.com and realised certain things. At the end of the day, its about Death. What would you like to bring to your deathbed? What would you like to achieve in life?
Ask that question regulary to keep your mind off superficial stuff you don't need and can do without in life. If i were to die in a week, what would I like to achieve? My blog have been but filled with things I shouldn't be bothered with. At all.
I need to think, and get in touch wih inner self.
p.s [and oh.. its my favourite girl's birthday today and i actually forgot all about it. Sharks, sincerely sorry about it darling. Guess i'll have to make a mental note and remember to make something someone her age can appreciate. something unforgettable, i guess. Happy Birthday sweetie!]
Tuesday, March 08, 2005
8th March 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment