Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Faith

It's hard to pen the emotions. A whole spectrum of them, interestingly abstract and somewhat not fully understood. The experience have been contrastingly different from the previous two, this being somewhat peaceful, beautiful and amazing. Father Luke captured every of the 1200 odd audience' attention, me inclusive, which really opened my eyes into a whole new world of faith, belief and religion.

Though I don't think I'm prepared to make such an important decision, this invitation to the church have dented my atheist stand. It questions, implored other aspects and certainly brought a degree of enlightment.

I'm blown away. Not by any exaggerating words or promises, not by any supporting evidence of why we should worship the lord. Not by anything, just the emotions that I never really felt before. I guess I wouldn't want to explain further, for i don't quite get it myself.

No comments: