Monday, April 25, 2005

Plagued with a guilty conscience.

Women's intuition is most of the time, right. Trust me on that.

Somehow I think i may come across as too decisive, bossy and insensitive to people's needs. I hear but i don't listen. I see but i don't watch. I like things to go my way, but i have to consider the various sides to it. That's the problem with me, i don't like to take a "no" as an answer. That's bad, i know. How many times have i been told, to direct and lead others may be a good thing but i have to be sensitive to their response!

I'm a huge fussypot, fussy with food, fussy with movies, fussy with every other choice i make in my life! And who am i to even influence others' choice? Arghs! I feel extremely sorry to those who have to put up with this. Am i too critical? Too edgy? Please, someone out there, tell me that straight in the face and make me do something about it before i head to the extreme.

Reflecting on my actions today, guess it really isn't good. I'm sorry for all that had happened in the store today. I really am.

No comments: