Thursday, June 16, 2005

I'm soooooooooo Happpppppppyyyyyyy

A Sorry to Stephanie who heard me going like that all cranky at the photo developing lab today. Guess what.... WE GOT OUR PHOTOS PERFECT. P.E.R.F.E.C.T. =) with our "a cut above the rest" coordination and our teamwork, we managed to get all our negatives developed correctly, the first group to do so in our class! We really make a good team huh.... Best among the best like Rey says. Lol... i sound like i'm damn great. *blush blush* I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAAPPYYYY! Prata with her made me doubly cranky. Kembangan's got the BEST prata around!

I got a testimonial from Vanessa today and i feel really bad about not making the time to meet up with her. By her mentioning those times we share, it really brought back memories. Damai seems like a long long time ago. Aye... I'm gonna do something about it, once i'm slightly more free from the workload that is slowly climbing. *hugs*

Watched a whole tv programme today and i'm feeling quite guilty cause I've got work to do! Hmm.. nonetheless it brought lots of questions into my head and I really question the morals the media is promoting. Ayeee...

Rey rey darling~ I love you alot! I love how we spent the day yesterday, I love how you're always there sharing whatever I'm feeling, and I love how I can know you're having hokkien mee for dinner without you saying it. Lol... I'M SOOO HAPPYYYYY! I love you baby! =)

Gtg for now, work work work! To put it simply, its colouring and drawing. To put it in actual terms, its mixing the exact colour and drawing the school in A2 size. I'm sooooooooo happpppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

No comments: