all these mood swings. I think its PMS. I'm feeling irritated at small things, not as understanding to Rey sweetheart, and practically annoyed at every single thing. But it's not that drastic yet larh, or so i think.
I want the NDP tickets. Badly. Gonna try every single contest for that i guess. Well if someone out there is feeling generous and happen to read this with some tickets at hand, pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty please?
It's THE break I'm waiting for for so so so long. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... no partying plans in tow, only work to do and more work to accomplish. Feeling pretty sour about it, not being able to have fun when lots of people are. I don't know why i'm being so like this. I really wanted to just go out and not worry about anything, catch the movie I've been wanting to watch and wander around alone, listening to my thoughts and observing the people. It's been a long time since i did this, and yet, today's plan just wasn't in tune with it. I think I'm going to make my Red Cross uniform at Harbour Front, where my boy is doing his project right now, then probably head around with some errands with him. I think the library is again, our last destination. Get started with my marketing project perhaps.
It was the 2nd month yesterday. I really wish we can celebrate one significant month, doing something really out of the blue or something that somehow resembles a celebration. Cherishing the joy of being a couple. Aye.. then again, its not crucial, nor important. It's like a Valentine Day thing, i'll rather be happy every single day then for that one day. Do you understand what I'm talking about? I'm into that bimbo syndrome again, I don't get myself.
I think I better go get ready. In this really-slow-at-comprehending-mood I'm in right now, I might just end up wearing wrong pair of shoes out.
Oh..and i think Dorothy is a really really sweet girl I'd like to know better. Drawing fundamentals is indeed one class in which you need people to keep your morals high, and she've done it yet again. Thank you so much for your motivation girl!
Saturday, July 09, 2005
Blah Blah Blah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment