Thursday, August 25, 2005

A life's Update

Haven't been posting because my house computer crashed.

Sigh, anyone know how to fix it?

Also appealing for people to attend DSC AGM,
it's fun, its retro and its informative.
if you never knew how they work, or how good they are.
Judge only after you attend at least this AGM, or it wouldn't be fair isn't it?



Things been going fine with Rey.
Takes alot of convincing, makes me a better person, a happier one.
It really becames so.. intense.
Anticipate with tremendous hope in meeting him, counting down to every minute.
Cry as I part.
Sigh.. so emo.



Friends, been thinking alot about it.
Something's egging me, I'll get it sorted soon I hope.


Work,
manageable and on track.
Good, but not the grades.


Commitments:

got into POLY FORUM! So it's gonna be lots of political updating and reading for me.

GIRL GUIDES, chosing to be more involved, participating in more discussion talks, committees and this NYAA GOLD RESIDENTIAL PROJECT to Thailand. Something about raising funds and going there to distribute it to 3 schools. Will update with further infomation. Something I'm really passionate about.

DSC Sub Committee, they say they'll call me. Good chances, I think. AVP (Adventure Learning Programme), learn to be a qualified outdoor instrutor. Sounds like something I've been out of touch with. Interested, so awaiting confirmation.

Think Tank, lots of meetings going on recently. Trying to cope. But I think its' been a great expreience so far.

Life,
fufiling and happy.
Am contended.
Am awaiting for certain events with tremendous hope.
Aussie, I'm coming soon!

No comments: