Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Sings a little lonely song

I don't feel like I'm turning 17 tomorrow. I just don't feel as if my
birthday's coming. And I got too much in my hands to even feel like
celebrating.

Been really looking forward to spending time with Rey today but i guess it
just didnt turn out right. I really don't like crowds, yet I spent the whole day
out there with the nation's people celebrating National Day. I mean... I even
starve in school just to skip the canteen's peak period. That's how much I love
my peace. It's just been a whole array of emotions. I wonder if its just a
phrase. I think my tears are really dirt cheap, they just seem to come so
easily.

On the bright side, at least I spent the day with him. Only that I have the
whole mountain of work to conquer now.

He got me something really so him; "Stefanie's Survival Kit" which
contains, slippers, hair clips, rubber bands, eye drops. A "Millions" VCD and an
accessory ring. =)

But there's still something, something stuck in my heart that causes pain.
It's like a big wooden splint planted somewhere. He quoted a verse from the
bible, and said I didn't seem to read deep into it.

" Love is patient and kind.

Love is not jealous, it does not brag, and it is not proud.

Love is not rude, is not selfish and does not get upset with others.

Love does not count up wrongs that have been done.

Love is not happy with evil but is happy with the truth.

Love patiently accepts all things. it always trusts, always hopes and always remains strong."


I don't know. Someone please tell me where I went wrong. How far am i from being the perfect girlfriend? Is it really just a passing phrase, these emotions I'm riding on? Why does it feels like I've just been so negative about everything lately?

I really don't feel like going to school tomorrow, facing the tremendous assignment of 20 sketches and THE interview. When I'm totally not prepared for it.

On the bright side, I got 7 greetings so far. Not bad considering I thought I'll none. =) Thank you dear friends for remembering. Meant really alot to me.

No comments: