Sunday, August 07, 2005

Thank you Thank you, Thank you for those who cared,

Hmmm....
The last entry was a depressing one.
But a BIG thank you to everyone who had poured in a concern or two.
I really appreciate it. =)

Well,
a little update now.
Things are better.
The storm have subsided,
the tears have stopped!
I realised I have been pretty selfish,
being totally unreasonable and extremely ignorant.
Didn't try to understand what happened on his side,
only concerned about my own feelings, my own emotions.
He, too, had a rough day.
And despite it all,
he gave in to me.
Without retaliating,
without mentioning he was giving in.
I'm only glad I didn't listen to my stubborn self,
of not going down to meet him on friday.

I love you.
So so much.
Realised that not many guys would have been willing to put down their ego,
just to allow their girlfriend to say what she thinks its right.
You knew there wasn't a need to get your point across when two parties are heated,
you knew someone has to give in.
I'm so glad I have you,
I wouldn't exchange you for anyone else in the entire world!

Now we understand each other's piorities,
each other's expectations.
Bear with this emo me sometimes,
We'll grow together ya?

No comments: