Sunday, August 14, 2005

A watery day today.

A watery day today.

Spent the midday with these bunch of girls: Rachel, Esther and Shereen doing my first shoot. Spent 2 rolls then had a little fun relaxed time. By the poolside with my beautiful models.

Did a little of Marketing then met up with my other models. 4 St Pats BOYS: Darling, Marcus, Jason and Bryan. Had a extremely mad time just trying to get them to settle down and then shoot in the dark. Had my tripod in the water and boy, it was really tough. Did everything underexposed,hope things would turn out right after the pushing. Gee. have a nagging feeling this round won't be good. I WANT MY "A"!!

Dinner/Supper with Indians that pester you for money before you could dig in and opera performance a deafening volume. A table full of St Pat's boys amounting to seven, poor steph by the side eating her crispy noodles.

And i got a thoughtful pressie from her! A picture book of friendship and a really really sweet note. Marcus asked if I was really close to her, and I thought that somehow this present sealed it. Our friendship, with confirmation. I think we're really close, in fact, I'll officially regard her as my best friend. "Twins, the Stefanies/Stephanies"

Shereen, my other best friend, got me a tote turquiose bag. I thought it looked quite "me". It's been such a long time since I've met her. Gee.. i need to work out some kind of meeting up with lots of people. I got a msm message from Joshua Cheok on how he missed our friendship. Evil Stefanie. I'm sorry people... Soon soon.. once all these final projects are done.

I love you people. Love everyone around me. Thank you so much for your friendship, for your help. Marcus, for seeing me home each time you could. Jason, for taking the initiative for to gather the people and the lunch you got me too. Stephanie!!! For being in my life, I'm so glad I have this blog to begin with. =) Shereen, for the numerous times you make me feel like your best friend even after a long absence. Darling, for making me high and happy today! Luff you baby.

Off to work, I'm high over the moon.

No comments: