Saturday, September 24, 2005

Gday Mates

hello hello!

ok. need to publicise certain HIs to people:

  • Mr Cho: I didnt forget you. I really didnt! And dont call me scumbag, i could sensed it, you know. And I don't like it. =p Doing ok in Aussie, no need to worry about me not passing height requirements to enter certain places or whatsoever. Don't know what to get you, probably some food stuff again. hah. going back damai soon, got some guides stuff to settle. so i'll see you soon k?
  • Camilla: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GIRL! missed it, but you know i remembered, just no way of contacting..... RIGHT?
  • Marcus: Thanks for your help!
  • Rey Baby: I love you. I miss you.

Ok. NEXT BIG THING: RESULTS! Haha.. I'm happy, but of cause, nothing's ever good enough. =) quite contented, but I really want to stop doing last minute work and start working on my Photoshop skills.

Photography: Distinction! Yeah. Was so worried, but it turned out fine afterall. =)

Marketing: A

Colour: A

Typography: B+

DrawinG Fundamentals: B+

Creative Thinking: B

Visual Composition: C Happy that I passed, wasnt expecting a C. =)))

GPA: 3.43 Need to work on that. Aint so nice to use that for Uni Entrance. I'm loving it. all this design stuff. gosh.

Hmm..well. Caught some stuff about what people have been saying about me. It's fine cos I know those close to me would never think that way. So its a "Whatever". And stuff that i found out about what people have been saying IN THE PAST, i'm accepting it. I'm a new person, changed and different.

Aussie's been lovely. Trying to pick up the slang here for the fun of it! Shopping haven't been fantastically cheap. But knowing Dorothy more have been...... awesome. Sometimes we'll just sit and stare into the space in front of us and go like.. "We're in Sydney." That sudden pang that hits you. Or we'll start going bonkers and hyper, singing guides songs and oldies, hopping around and dancing. Meeting Joshie, my dearest god brother, have been good. Catching up and all. And my flu's gone! It's cold, but nice. I think I've learnt alot.

Ok.. wanna turn in. Been reflecting. So many factors, so many mistakes and so many experiences made me who I am today. I've walked alot, forgot most of the routes taken, ended up where I am today, but still walking on.

Glad. Contented. Blessed.

I love you.

No comments: