I'm getting really frustrated easily these days.
My thumbdrive, the neccessity of my designer's life, is with someone who lives far far away from me. I'm pissed I ain't hearing from him, hard to get to him and even more upset initiative is not taken. I'm greatly inconvienced.
Next, I'll never head to Mighty Maids for laundry services again. No offence to their services, think they do go an extra mile, BUT its frustrating why everything seems to cock up. AND I HATE TO WASTE ANY PRECIOUS TIME. wait wait wait and now WAIT SOMEMORE!
Fotohub-ing tml because my vouchers are due soon, but i can't get hold of all my photos of Australia. This means I have to go down again to get it developed. Sigh. Another trip down is more time wasted.
Presents. Tons of birthdays coming up soon, materials bought, resources unattainable for one reason or another. Pissed pissed pissed.
I wish I drive. Hopping around Singapore tml.
All these frustration comes from the value I so dearly adore.
I hate wasting precious minutes.
Sigh.
Someone please bless me with Patience.
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Patience Donors Desperately Wanted
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment