Down in the dumps, broken was my spirit. Complacency could have played a part, I couldn't take the failure of being unable to produce good work.
That very day I met this sweet girl named Mendy, I was lost, upset.
Lolita style, stockings and make-up galore!
Never expected much, even had problems figuring out what to shoot. She's a lovely girl, nice and ready to please. Wanted to help me, willing to have me following her for weeks.
Spent today with her, and got more than I asked for. A simple fashion shoot at CHJIMES tomorrow, elaborated into 3-different-settings, 3-models-and-12-costume-change idea.
The nice boss from Sumairu was sporting to boot.
Punk, Goth, Lolita. Oooo. I'm so excited.
Sometimes, its really through spending time with people, sitting around and watching them, you'll learn so much of life. So much thoughts went through my head. I felt like I was warmly recieved into this subculture.
Today was really one day full of pleasant surprises.
Sometimes when you're really desperate and stretched the limits of everything you could have possibly done to achieve your goals, you realise the need for the power above.
I think Mendy is a god-sent gift.
I think God is also trying to say something to me.
I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment