its the beautiful time of the year again.
stress tided and stalled for that few days leading to the 25th. hah.
and then,ms djie got stressed over the pressies for people. :)
somehow something touched me during the midnight mass that early morning of christmas. i'm not greedy, but i need more than just what i felt that night to clear certain doubts. maybe my emotions just got the better of me. hah. i dunno.
maybe maybe maybe, somewhere in the near future, I'll try to understand God more.
anyway. I've been spending lots of time with my baby. its 4 days straight and its making me happy.
i got a lovely christmas present from him, at early morning in church that day. kinda like one of the first romantic encounter.
dating at starbucks, riding long bus rides around Singapore from house to house on Christmas, christmas shopping, it just feels so..... "married life".
thank you God, I'm so contended.
and my parents love him. LOVE.
turned down a job on christmas eve, that offered $37 per hour to cover a wedding, it took me a while to realise there are more to life than work work work.
I'm so glad I chose to spend the eve with friends and my sweetheart.
Well, i attended a wedding lunch today at Hilton, and i swear, no way am I ever gonna hold a wedding lunch/dinner, whatever cliche stuff. YUCK. its boring boring boring. i mean, i don't see the point of the treating about half of the ballroom whom you probably don't know who's who. it just doesn't feel... sincere.
I'll like a small party, or something totally funky. haha. no stress for me on my wedding day boy. And i want friends around, like really really close friends. not those you invite because of other obligations, and I certainly don't want those who come because of the need to maintain certain face value. eeee. its such a chinese thing. Anyway, for those who wants to know, lunch started 2 hours late.
and weee... i did well for a presentation, though not good enough. And I got my first A! For trash art, haha. a testimony of how "trashy my art can gets".
Monday, December 26, 2005
merry christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment