work work work work work. feel like i don't like wasting a tiny winny moment.
since school started again, i've been quite refreshed, and i'd like to keep it this way.
Sometimes it seems like I work so much, I don't feel the consequences of not having much sleep.
each time i touch the pillow, i knock out.
I think i've got the best group in the world. For COMDI. hahaha. I love the spirit. We had painted nails, including Clarence, of the colour we are presenting. So i was "gold-plated". haha.
Stephy was "a peachy young thing", dorothy "jaded", and shalyn's "bronze-d". Clarence was slapped with turquoise reluctantly.
Darkroom classes have finally reached a stage in which I'm really happy being. My works approved, layout and grouping done. BUT THE ENLARGEMENTS ARE NOT STARTED YET!
and HOHOHO. Happy happy. I got ideas for my baby's birthday in April. Big planner, am i? :)
following plans in tow: the MOUNTAIN of submissions that is going to hit me real soon.
HGL for Orientation next year. getting a MacBook PRO, i LOVE THE NEW FEATURES.
lalala. I love work. and Rey. :) and the MacBook Pro.
hohoho.
Thursday, January 12, 2006
chinese new year's coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment