Tuesday, January 17, 2006

i smell of fixer

8 prints in 6 hours. Whoo hoo. That's pretty efficient, in my context.

the 2 HUGE submissions next week made me pretty upset today, darkroom and digital essentials. but if i continue to keep this pace, i think i'll make it.

half done for darkroom... if chee yong doesnt make major changes tml.

and you know what? The submission I'm creating, I'm selling another set to an interested party for $130. Not a huge amt for the time, but hey, its quite profitable. ITS A 100% PROFIT LEH.

:)

ANYWAY. another thing to add:
know anyone who wants to be a GL for Design Orientation 2006?

email me at i.want.to.be.a.gl@hotmail.com with your name, contact no. and admission no.

I have been thinking, about the big head above.
I wonder if they're signs,
i guess its just how you view it to be.

Scary.

No comments: