My day goes like this:
In school by 9am. Work work work work work work work work work. Leave school by 10pm.
And each time I walk out of school, I won't be the last to leave. It strikes me to think how we really work our asses out. The PID students would still be all over their models, the VSC's in the darkroom. I'm sure the other courses are in their area in school. I feel proud, basking in joy that work is not really Work to me. Because its a Passion, i don't feel over-tasked, i walk out each day, tired but yet refreshed. And a driven will to do better tomorrow.
Some people don't understand how we can stay so long in school. But i guess its because school is where we feel Home at.
Submissions are coming up, how I wish we can be allowed to stay overnight.
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Who says Designers are slackers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment