I never had such a class before.
Yesterday's after presentation, we created videos that summed up the last few days in Shanghai.
Our purpose was to make Mr Leong cry.. in which we almost succedded.
The class spirit is totally awesome. If only we were really a fixed class.
Spending time with such people really makes me wonder alot about design school, of how its really hard to find such friendship in design. I guess we designers are too individualistic to create such a lovely class.
I asked Amanda if she believed in God. And she said yes, and she believed it was fate that brought my group together.
I never thought as such, then it suddently strike me on how its too coincidental to be true. Amanda, Evan and Nicole, all individual girls with different interest, yet all when combined shared so much in common. Of how my mom even came into the picture, knowing Amanda's brother and even spoken to her mom before. Of how Amanda lives just opposite my road. Of how we share the same kind of shoes interest.
And as a group, we could so succesfully communicated and work together. Spontaneous, full of initiative and utterly fun loving. I could not love the girls anymore than I already have. After dinner at Din Tai Feng, we spent 2 hours chatting from "I hate maths" to "Gays and friendship", from "How I chased Rey" to "The experience at fashion week". So after filling our bladder with the chinese tea we are all addicted to, we finally left the place for shopping.
3 girls with 8 pairs of shoes on us. Haha. We can never have enough pair of shoes right?
I love T04. Kbox-ing next wednesday!
Friday, April 07, 2006
T04
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment