Friday, April 14, 2006

virgin clubber

and so it was my first time last night.

i wouldn't say I'm all amazed by it,
rather, found the whole clubbing scene pretty pointless.

4 of us, sitting looking pretty and getting bored.
Coccolatte filled with people who barely looks a day above 16.

Girls in their half naked tops, skirts that revealed what was beneath.
Guys with sunglasses in a near darkness area.
It just doesn't make sense to me.

And the moment some fellow tried to make a pass at me, my girlfriends grabbed me closer and started dancing more "intimately". HARHAR.

So halfway thru, we almost fell asleep. We den decided to go club hopping.

Gucci tricked us, "It's free, it's free". we ended up paying another $20. Crap.

At Desire, we were the miniority. As chinese, it felt really weird. The dance floor was filled with break dancers, hip hoppers. And us, wriggling our lousy dance moves, obviously stuck out like a swollen toe.

The sense of awe, the feeling of a tiny pinch of "pride", wah... I've stayed out till 5am. Haha, words of a Mommy's girl.

I wouldn't crave to go again, but I'd won't stay far from it either. For now, I'll just concentrate on getting the cigarette smell off my hair!

(Pss,I got an MOS invitation, a day after I turned 18!)

4 comments:

Londradical said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
D said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
D said...

andd anddds,
not too good to club too often now,
still think it's a waste of money..
i do only three to four times a year,
usually birthdays. :))

haiyah, now on second thoughts,
don't club, don't live for the world.
live in it, but live for God.

what was i thinking down there.

g said...

dottie!

what wise words. I had some similiar tots in church today. read my next entry. :)

loves. you're really my friend indeed!