Sunday, April 02, 2006

Withdrawal Symptoms

I fell in love with China.

I guess this is probably the most fufiling and "absorbing" trip I've ever experienced. Not only was learning involved, I had the most happening class with the most charming, gentlemanly guys. :) And the greatest tour guide ever, CHARLIE~!

I've learnt so much.

Visited a university, a neighbourhood community area and a orphanage. These were the places that etched memories, places where it wasn't so tourist-y.

At the orphanage, I couldn't stop crying. I'll post up a picture of a kid whom melted my heart.

And, we had 10 course meals every lunch and dinner. The girls in our class kept screaming when xiao long bao was served. Yesh, we lurveee food, for that was the common and constant topic that kept coming up during the trip. And I was perpectually munching, on chips on "san za", and on the dragon beard candies! Argh.

My group mates, are simply the best. We couldnt stop noticing that we think alike, love food, and have a similiar mentality. Nicole, Amanda and Evan are the greatest. I'm so blessed to have them as group mates. Amanda is probably the greatest room mate I could have as well!

I'm going back to China someday.

No comments: