Monday, May 08, 2006

happy 1st anniversary.

in a blink of an eye, its been one whole year.
amazingly, i'm still basking in the glow of love, loving every moment of this special relationship.

we're best buds, behaving childish sometimes despite our common matured stand. we're lovers, doing those lovely dovey stuff that young couples do. we're fun seeking in our own right, choosing the more uncommon "dating" i.e picnicking, food hunting, national parks visiting. I luff it.

today, marks the 365 line. we stomped to chinatown for minced meat noodles, flitted to plaza sing for a Zhang Ziyi movie and walked to suntec for the amazing dinner at OLIO. it sounds pretty common, but in between we spiced things our way. we did the fountain walk, gave a waitress a GEM card, bought a 1.5L Pokka Green Tea because it was cheaper, and reminisce fateful events we remembered over the year.

he touched my heart with a thoughtful gift: a hard copy of every entry i wrote in this beloved blog of mine. I mentioned once how i was so afraid to lose these memories, and Rey actually tabulated every entry and printed it into a diary. In his cute attempt to design a cover page, i saw the detailed planning this book underwent. I really love it my dear.

thank you so much for your love, your time, yourself. i enjoyed myself just as much as I have enjoyed the past year with you, through the turmulent, eventful yet knowledge-imparting experiences.

we'll continue to furish our relationship, won't we?

loves.

No comments: