dear moses,
i have a feeling that you are definately smart enough to catch some wind about what is happening down here.
and i do believe you can see the cons of the system.
but i also understand a man of your standing cannot change your mind nor the system,
perhaps,
for fear of losing your crediability,
for fear of appearing fickle minded.
and regardless whatever,
you'll stand by this whole new thing.
i've wept enough,
been frustrated,
tossed,
messed up.
and i'm really done with it.
i want to move on,
but i cant get pass the fact that curriculum are cut down,
and i've already tried everything to maximise my personal learning.
I'm still trying.
It rained today,
so we couldn't tan our prints.
There is no tomorrow to get it done before the next class,
because the next class is tomorrow!
The new system just seem to even go against elements not within our control.
Like chemicals that takes only 4 weeks to arrive.
*Poof* We're no longer in the class that needs the chemicals!
But regardless of everything negative,
I want to thank you.
For a newfound motivation this whole thing ignited.
I will work hard,
for a excellent portfolio,
for a brilliant attitude.
Because,
I desperately want to get out soon
of the school I once loved dearly.
To London, my friends.
Soon, once I can.
To stop my suffering
and to quench my thirst for knowledge.
Thank you.
Warm regards,
stefanie
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment