Saturday, January 13, 2007

Of good morning towels and golf.

hello there,

for all the faithful readers, I apologise for the lack of update.
Yesh... my darrh-ling macbook pro have been under servicing in good hands of Apple.
So i am greatly handicapped without neither of the tools of my trade. (the camera lens is also under repair)

What are news you ought to know...let's see. I'm selling my baby 300D camera, despite sentimental tenderness towards it, simply because I have turned it over for gleaming new technology. I've permed my hair, in which I will update pictures soon enough, this week. And went for ONE golfing lesson (and actually enjoying it!), hopefully with patience to groom this interest.

It had been amazing spending time with my dad in the driving range. In a way or another, I've witnessed sides of him I never saw at home. In the driving range, he was one patient Daddy. His desire for his offsprings to be interested in the sport he so dearly love, was obvious. With so much keeness, he have been checking out costs of golf clubs set, calling up contacts for second-hand quotations. While I practiced, he took time to watch the swing, pointing out my faults and dropping praises (even when I know I totally went haywire). His enthusiasm to get me out of my bed and onto the carpet grass of the driving range, was somewhat surprising. Lunch in the golf club, afternoon spent explaining the rules of this gentlemen' game. I guess this spending of quality time, constitute the biggest factor of enjoying Golf.

Besides Golf, Fashion Imaging class has been..... somewhat unproductive.
What shall I say about it? The class on its own, does not seem interested. Made up of random people who doesn't seem like they're interested in Fashion nor Photography, I don't exactly know of any that DEFINATELY wanting to pursue Photography. That aside, I THINK our lecturer has tried and sincerely put in the best of his knowledge, in hope to educate the people.

Two VERY EXTREMELY pressing issue: Portfolio (finding an SIP attachment overseas), and Fashion Imaging Proposal on Tuesday.

Since our lecturer Alan, has said he thinks most of the people will fail the class, I think all the more I need that two outstanding final pictures to pass it well enough.

No comments: