Thursday, March 22, 2007

tugging heartstrings; leaving.

hello people.
i'm flying next wednesday.
I'll be at T2 at probably about 2130,
just in case anybody wants to know.

Leaving,
halts people.
Makes alot of them think,
alot of them trying to finally make time to meet.
Which is definitely good,
for I'll be seeing alot of old friends lately.

A whirlwind trying time lately,
settling things that needs to be done
going through alot of obstacles,
and packing.

Today's reflection was about Sufferings.
Somehow the me in my contended life thinks,
Sufferings are of temporal nature.
And that all is in God's plans,
I don't believe you ought to question or cry out,
because you need to trust and know what he puts you through has some light in it.
Its all part of a bigger picture,
if you lift yourself off FEELING,
you'll live it through and well.

I haven't been feeling like I am really going.
Its' so surreal,
two and a half months out there alone.
With so much encouragments from my dearest lecturers,
I feel like it would really be a good time to "let go of ideas",
and perhaps grow and mature.
To learn alot more about the intellectual process of Photography,
and be really open to whichever genre I hope to go down the road.

I can't believe I'll be doing my laundry,
cooking my dinners,
photoshooting sunrises,
traveling on off-days,
learning while working,
and walking around town with my red velvet shoes.

I just can't apprehend its impending nature.

No comments: