Everyone's done with their SIP except me!
I just started work today and you all are already celebrating the last of the last day!
On a brighter note,
BOSS BRINGING ALL OF US TO VIOLETTE (fancy FRENCH Restaurant for goodbye lunch!)
He must have been listening to all our food conversations to know all about our sophiscated taste, so says dear Fawn about his choice.
Yum yum yum.
Stayed in the darkroom till midnight last night.
Heart couldn't stop racing as I raced home,
thinking about the teenagers in the green, the homeless and their carts.
Couldn't stop to admire that extradionary star-filled sky till I braked right in front of my house.
Haha.
And still got up bright and early to make pancakes for breakfast.
I feel like the Stef back in Singapore already.
New York New York, here I come!
Friday, May 25, 2007
And everyone's done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment