
yay! the best thing that happened today, after many days of worrying, was the arrival of my replaced umbrella!
Totes (Brand of it) is apparently guaranteed a lifetime warranty. And my red ducky umbrealla kinda fell apart while in the city. And this being the rainy season, and me spending so much on the umbrella ($17USD, kinda the cheapest one around in expensive Woodstock) and paying for all that postage ($4USD and return of $3) I really wanted the one and only umbrella I had, to get here in time for me to at least bring it back to Singapore.
And so when it finally arrived (2 weeks fast!) I did a little dance and clapped my hands! :D Yay! And the nicest people of Totes find that it was ridiculous for me to pay $3 for return when it was so new, so they refunded me the $3 too!
New Red umbrella on a day that I probably need it. How wonderful!
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Duckie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fei: hey. i sent u an email instead of those hard-to-read letters. hahaha
Post a Comment