i've been wanting to blog
about my weekend blast at coney island,
about that crazy Cyclone that got me all cramped up,
about that neat sweet photobooth I found in Astroland!
about meeting Jason at Willyburg,
about the rainy saturday and the beautiful sunday that followed,
about the awesome flea market at Parkslope,
about the omg vintage bag and omg vintage jumper-dress I digged.
I then wanted to continue talking about
the email I got from my Japanese friend, Yuki.
the gourmet, fancy, restaurant I spent a 3 hours dinner at,
that cheese-guy pushing the cheese cart,
that Chris-so-lovely waiter who was so attentive we left a nice tip,
the honest, tummy-aching laughing talk we had all the way to and fro on the highway,
the emotional rollercoaster I am going to ride because its my last 3 days here in CPW.
But I am so jammed packed with so much to-dos,
I should really get started with work soon.
Tonight... S's driving me around for night Woodstock photography!
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Brb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment