Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Leo, my zodiac sign.

OH MY GOODNESS!

Just as I felt fat, and asto-NISHED (some will get the joke) at how my appetite grew.
I walked out to get some bread after my microwaved-pasta-lunch.
In my tak-glam slippers, three quarters and a swinging black necklace.
I got picked up in the streets!

He asked if I fish,
I said no.
And whether I could do coffee,
and I hesitated. (WHO WOULDN'T)
And I
Crazily,
told him maybe if we meet again I'll have coffee with him!
HOW THE HELL DID I SAY THAT!
Brunette, Lanky Leo with a NY cap said all he'll have to do is to wait outside CPW.
I said that's cheating.
And he was like," now that's tough. Unless I meet you by the stream,
I'll never have that luck. Maybe I'll just keep walking along the streets."
And he asked where I'd go for lunch,
and a number to contact me.
And I'm like. No I am not giving you a number, and I eat in the office.
And I work weekdays.
He was asking in this alluring, sweet, nice way. Like he really want to meet me again kinda way.
And he also said "you could ask anyone around here, I'm a nice guy."
Surely you don't have a boyfriend so soon being here?
*roll eyes*

Anyway, the deal is if we meet randomly AGAIN,
no cheating, a "lil daring", and "fun"
I'll go out with him!
Arghs!

I just can't believe myself!
What if I meet him again!
Woodstock is so small, sure kena again!!!!!!!
Arhs. Coffee.
He said he could use that extra energy though he drinks tea.
And somehow the song by L.F.O, a long time ago starts playing remotely in my head.
Was it "Summer Time" and something about a summer girl....

Coffee. In a bright sunny day shouldn't be a problem right?
Someone please tell me what to do!

1 comment:

Ophelia said...

Omg stef you little flirt!! Haha please just go out with him for fun if u see him again :D

Stephy.