Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sing a little song

I am awwfullly happy today.

It begin with a very nice arrangement to meet Mark's brother, Jason in Brooklyn this weekend.
I AM SO EXCITED!
He sounds nice,
and I feel so much relieved having a local showing me around Brooklyn (given the amt of information I can attain and its gritty culture) and yay! yay! yay!

Also arranged to meet Tom K (Pratt's) at his studio in SOHO!, as an, I quote my email, "as an attempt of extension of TDS' hospitality". Seriously, honestly, sincerely kay. Aren't you all jealous already!

Haha. Anyway, just somehow chirpy and bouncy today,
Maybe its the hormones, the period ending and all.

OH! AND THERE WAS THIS GOREGOUS GUY THAT CAME IN FOR A PORTFOLIO REVIEW TODAY!!!
And I can't stop thinking he bears similiarties to McVet.
He is so darn hot,
was so disappointed to see him gone when I came back from my errand.
OMG. I could have just died smiling on that spot,
was all giggly and smiley around Ginger when we made a joke about the "Hot" weather and how I thought she was refering to Hot Guy. Its like the first handsome, x-factor, celebrity-cute, and hunky I've seen in the entire stay!

Awwwww....

No comments: