the more I delve into His (His with a capital H will now refer to my potential employee) blog,
the more I really cannot be amazed how depite the different periods we are in our individual lives,
there is so much similiarities in his thoughts about trying to become a successful commercial photographer.
About relationships and pursuing creativity,
about the Japanese and their obsession and pride in their work.
Blah blah blah
In short, He re
ally has a lot going on his blog,
and with so much thinking and similiar delusions,
maybe He is really the perfect guy I should ask to be given a chance to prove my worth.
(Instead of the others I had wanted to give a shot asking to be an Assistant of an Assitant of an Assistant of an Assistant.)
He tries so hard,
people in the field likes
and thinks good of Him.
Hmmm..
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
theres so much others like me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment