Feel not the superficial, I have an emotion to say.
Veiled masks, contrasting colours in a wheel.
I am arrogant, I am insecure.
I am confrontational, I am soft-hearted.
I am ambitious, I am unsure.
I am intimidating, I am intimidated.
I am young, I am old.
I am confident, I am cowardly.
I am worldly, I am spiritual.
I am a loner, I am lonely.
I am rich, I am poor.
I am cold, I am temperamental.
I am passionate, I am indifferent.
I am suffocated, I am at ease.
I am virginal, I am nymphomaniacal. *edits
I am suppressed, I am wild.
I am independent, I am dependent.
I am unique, I am homogenized.
I am successful, I am a failure.
I am vocal, I am shy.
I am focused, I am glazed.
I am feared, I am fearful.
I am a melodramatic, I am a teenager.
Monday, July 16, 2007
I am something. I am another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment