i have been so hormonally rocky my fleeting wild thoughts got lost again.
what if i wake up someday when I'm 30, in bed with yet another weird stranger,
and alarmingly realised I was never ever going to get married to someone I truly would like to live my life with.
Someone I knew inside out, someone I actually do love. Just kinda like someone I know, I know.
Would I remember my change as a gradual process or would this one particular breakup be the epitome of change in my life?
If that should happen, does that mean I'd never marry?
Does that mean I stop what I'm lusting for right now and turn myself into the right way?
Or should I just go ahead as planned, as lusted, and hopefully cross my stubby fingers and wish I'd somehow in my shallow, superficial lifestyle, meet Mr. Oh So Right.
If I never do what I really want, I would live to regret. Right?
Faith should be my anchor, so said wise one.
I think so too.
I'm groping my way in the dark, trying to allow it to be more than just Thursdays and Sundays for me.
What if I want to wait,
and no fling would take me?
And those who were serious, rejected because I cannot commit anymore.
And than eventually end up with no one serious, no lover to call mine.
And be one of those whom I used to call "Lao Chu Nu."
What if I'd never know the ecstacy of you know... love making?
I think too much right.
Isn't faith supposed to be trusting and non questioning.
Yes, it is.
Okay, I'm just going to pack my bag and say goodnight.
Goodnight.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
In midst of "Time Traveller's Wife"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment