Sunday, April 27, 2008

its been a gazillion years since I last blog, and I wonder how many faithful readers are still watching the space, but nonetheless, I'd diligently fill up this space today.

There are everyday observations, everyday's little events that has been on my mind, a little urge to blog about it but yet there is always seeingly no time, no bothered effort to type the fleeting thoughts down. These days, everything is a blur, alot less productive, less clearsighted. They say love is blind, and I dont think they were in reference to your choice partner, your life becomes a misty fog in which one's every waking moment is distracted by the thought of ur partner.

Somehow within the last couple of months, i feel like I have aged. The ambitions for the future seems to have halted in its steps, standing extremely still as I ran about in daily motions; like a hamster running in its caged freewheeling wheel. The continuous running action yet it doesn't get one anywhere. I gather the lack of processing my intangible thoughts into tangible words, probably contribute to this entirely smoky haze period. I see my current self and point of life, as a very long pause, like a writer staring at the blinking flashing dash after the comma he added, deciding perhaps, the development of his character.

Brb. The phone battery is running low and I dont think its a good idea to prolong this session.

No comments: