*Outdated post (because I accidentally uploaded it somewhere)
I had the most amazing experience in my life, watching cool bands I've never ever heard before in my life and singing along with the mass of people. Goldfrapp had poledancers and hippie girls flashing their white knicers, while The Flaming Lips sang about a fantasy of the crowd stripping naked in the hot summer. And jumped into the crowd with a huge bubble!
We piled up on drinks and (I) slept on the green glass next to a huge skateboarding stand. Like kiasu Singaporeans, we packed in 4 rolls of toilet paper and brought along plastic bags to sit on. The dark clouds loomed overhead for a while, as if a thunderstorm was to occur, but some magical wind blew it all away. It was seriously, an experience of a lifetime.
Read Andrea's blog for more detailed description, and her facebook album for pictures!
Friday, August 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment