I feel like shit,
What resulted in this?
I lost a friend
a soul I am in school today.
What happened to the understanding
the silent comprehension of another soul?
Have I lost it all?
When I neglected their needs once more?
Their ears I took for granted
have grown exhausted from hearing my awe.
My stories they ain't interested anymore,
their companionship a whiff of history today.
My brother, my guides, my special girlfriends,
I'll quote Elton john in my blog today,
Sorry seems the hardest word to say.
I'd like to apologise,
but I know actions means more than words.
What am I to do,
What am I to say?
It ain't your fault I can't be contacted,
nor the fact that i've been distracted.
What resulted in this?
I lost a friend
a soul I am in school today.
What happened to the understanding
the silent comprehension of another soul?
Have I lost it all?
When I neglected their needs once more?
Their ears I took for granted
have grown exhausted from hearing my awe.
My stories they ain't interested anymore,
their companionship a whiff of history today.
My brother, my guides, my special girlfriends,
I'll quote Elton john in my blog today,
Sorry seems the hardest word to say.
I'd like to apologise,
but I know actions means more than words.
What am I to do,
What am I to say?
It ain't your fault I can't be contacted,
nor the fact that i've been distracted.
perhaps balance is the key to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment