The last of the 3 emotionally charged entry for today: Leaving Nanyang. It have been 3 months, in the school and about. 3 months, few teachers and plenty of memories. I never regretted the decision to appeal in, desperate to quench the thirst for new knowledge in the arts. It have been my school for a short 90 odd days, but it have also been a significant turning point of my life.
I went around with my camera today, trying to capture memories the environement has knitted. The school was dead quiet, with the J1s away and the J2s in tests. The spirit of NY was significantly missing in the photographs, all i captured was the skeleton of the school, the very essence of it drained away. It was weird seeing the school so quiet, so different.
I left the place with a solemn air. No looking back i said, yet i literally did. To see the school in a nostalgic light, to bid a silent goodbye.
Nanyang Junior College. A chapter of the story of my life have just came to a close.
Wednesday, March 23, 2005
Leaving Nanyang.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment