Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Perfection not in view

Looking through the old entries, i realised a certain issue i have yet to come to terms with. I fall in love very easily.

When you like or love somebody from knowing him as a pretty superficial friend, then decide to jump into a relationship, you're basically heading for trouble. For what he appears to you, is everything perfect and of no flaw, no imperfection. The point is: NO ONE IS. So during the short time you know one another as friends, you don't see it.

I realised the key to long term relationship is really to have a strong friendship first. Know each other, set a realistic degree of expecatation and of course, give space and respect. I'm gonna try advocating what i'm preaching here.

I guess thats why my relationships never work out. To whom i may have hurt, i'm sorry.

No comments: