Friday, September 02, 2005

thinking really isn't my forte

Sometimes I think I think too much. Maybe Trust is really something you should give without holding back anything, maybe being apprehensive of people close to you really isn't a good idea. I guess sometimes its all about having faith in others, not doubting or having delving deeper in their intensions. I held back, I avoided certain stuff. Wasn't my intention, but I did it anyway.

I don't know why I behave like how I do sometimes. It just felt right at the moment, with the insecurities and doubt ringing alarm bells in my head. Its when I really pretty much want to be left alone, or just talk to someone I know I can trust. I think I have accidentally hurt people in the process, but I don't know if I think right this time.

I don't want to think so much. I'm just gonna let things fall in place. Done what I should have done, so just going to hang around and straighten myself first.

Sorry.

No comments: