I realised I didn't learnt much from the Australia trip. Things went pretty much the same as It were to happen in Singapore. If I had everything to my way, I'd try on a more gung-ho, adventurous route, like staying in a backpackers motel or travel to the outskirts, staying a longer time, getting to really experience the Australian lifestyle.
It's not wasted nonetheless, catching up with people and bonding with Dorothy. Slightly more independence experienced, but extremely minimal difference.
I look in the mirror and I see my boring self. Listening to the colourful stories of people and cry at my 10pm Curfew. The feeling to break the within, break the monotonous life and explode it with wild splashes of colours, is sneaking up to me. Feeling trapped with the huge sense of responsiblities I owe to those around me, feeling like I need to fill the shoes of what is expected of me. This familiar emotion, as if it was a friend who remained out of touch for a while, tapped me on the shoulder and whispered its presence.
8 rolls of films developed, 8 contact prints made. 4 enlargements created, 10 hours spent.
My holidays seemed like its ending and I still got a thousand and one things to do.
And. I love my cheesecake. It taste just like how I like my cheesecake to be.
Wednesday, October 05, 2005
ThecheesecakewasaGREATsuccess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment