Honestly, the posters did not reflect the true quality of this Temasek Polytechnic Production.
It was brilliant, the songs were wonderful, the plot was awesome, the cast were professionals. For a school production, it was probably the best I've seen so far.
Some may say I'm just being bias. :)
Well well, Cheryl's Baptism was a celebration yesterday, so following the mass, we went for dinner. And after dinner, as we sat around talking, I looked at my table of Patrician friends. Talking about our sons and daughters, it seemed like they're probably the few that would stay around through time.
I wonder what kind of grandchildren Rey's kids and Bryan's one would be. Haha.
Relationship with Rey have been jabbed with plenty of insecurities and the boat had been rocked by plenty of doubts. Somehow things didnt looked rosy, somehow I wasn't happy. But guess through reflections and talks, compromisation and allowance, the stormed cleared. Something within me whispered I could never let go of him. For all the reasons on how we got together, and for all the reasons on how special he is, I know this time its really different.
I'm sorry for hovering the clouds of doubts.
Let's see. Apart from that, my life's been boring. Hah. What's new.
School's work are piling.
Sunday, November 20, 2005
Moon People
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment