Thursday, December 15, 2005

:'(

Miss djie's been crying.

just heart pain pain.

sometimes it just takes a lot more than myself to try to be myself.

like a great deal more of patience,

and a lot of self convincing.

sometimes i think too much,

I complicate things.

There's just so much going on here,

Sometimes I feel like I don't get heard in this sea of noise.



I have great friends around.

I know, but there's just this something that makes me feel like I've been quite a failure.


Sometimes I know i can't expect too much out of a busy man.

Of a guy I choose to love.


And Oh. It just gets more depressing when you're packed like sardines with people who've done their christmas shopping.

Christmas doesn't feel like its coming.

1 comment:

D said...

a foreign campfire song i found online :))
i think it's sweet for both you and rey.

"The flicker of the campfire
the wind and the pines
the moon and the heavens
the stars that shine
a place where people gather
make friends of all kinds
a place where all mans troubles
are always left behind

so give me light of the campfire
warm and bright
and give me some friends to sing with
i'll be here all night
for love is for those who find it
i found mine right here
just you and me and the campfire
and the songs we love to here
to here, to here, to here,

so give me light of the campfire
warm and bright
and give me some friends to sing with
i'll be here all night
for love is for those who find it
i found mine right here
just you and me and the campfire
and the songs we love to hear
to hear, to hear, to hear, to hear"