I went Barry's! Well, i think its Barry's. Should have kept a servitte for momento. Ooo. Nice nice pub in Chjimes with a nice nice bill to boot. And my Lime Maragrite (newbie at this, spelled correctly?) was Awful.
And oh yesh, I met Mr-ever-so-charming, J.o.d.y! Haha. He slimmed down, back to his charming looks again. Woah. And he brought Mr-gentleman who sent me home in a cab, Malcolm.
Nice guys they are. Wonderful chaps. Should try to grab some hot chicks for the single bachelors. Hawhaw.
Bad day again in school. Sometimes I think I smell the chemicals in the Darkroom too much. Upset over the whole Chee Yong-didnt-dot-my-pictures and tell-me-to-shoot-more issue. He says he sees more coming, and he said its a positive thing, not for me to be demoralised.
BUT STILL I AM.
I'm tired. Photo photos in the darkroom. Shoot shoot at locations. I'm REALLY tired.
Had some major disagreement(s) lately with the boyfriend. Never really had them before and hence it was simply upsetting. All too much for me to digest.
Yet as I reached home, looked at the picture of us, gee, all doubts seemed to clear.
Poor baby, I know you're tired.
its 2am now. Narrative essay due but not an ink in my mind. I think I need sleep.
Good night people.
Thursday, December 15, 2005
jody and the $40 night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment