Thursday, August 10, 2006

Hello everyone!


Hi, I’m Hacker and as you must’ve guessed by now, I’m not stefanie and I’m just this guy who happened to be able to hack into her blogger account.


So yeah, I know today happens to be a very special day for stefanie, it’s her 18th birthday! YAY! Someone bring out the liquor!

However being a year older isn’t all about the PARTAAAAYS (now that she’s legal), it’s also about maturing mentally and spiritually. Being 18, a lot more is gonna be expected from you, dudette. You’re gonna need to keep your cool when you face problems, and now it’s also time to think more logically rather than to depend on your feelings. No matter how much we hate it, everyone has to grow up, Life’s no longer going to provide you that protective shell.



HOWEVER, after all that’s been said, it’s not you’re going to need anyone to worry for you. Stef, for knowing you for a year, it’s easy for me to tell that although you may be stubborn at times, it’s the determination and self-belief that spurs you into doing the crazy stuff that you do. In short, you know what you want. I don’t think that if I said that your strife was one of your stronger points, it would be an overstatement.


Yes dudette, I understand that there may be times that you’d feel like a lost sheep, having no idea which route to take, but don’t fret too much. I don’t know for you Guides, but somewhere in the Scout Law says that “a Scout has courage in all difficulties” and okay, maybe that’s because our motto is Be Prepared. Still I guess that this is you weakness, when given 2 or more choices, you’d be at a lost.


Oh yes, now I’m being contradictive.. Stef knows what she wants, but she doesn’t know how to make choices…? Lol, I’m sure you’d understand what I mean aye!


Before I can do more damage to the logical aspect of your blog (it actually IS a very intellectual one, by the way), I’d sign off with a poem:



Another year for toasting
To you my special friend
May your day be perfect
From the start til end

My wish for you is happiness
And all your dreams come true
Bright and sunny morrows
Because of all you do

Blow out all the candles
Enjoy your special day
I hope your day is awesome
In every single way

May love and smiles embrace you
Throughout the coming year
Happy Birthday, Stef
I toast to you with cheer



Okay just ignore all the sappy parts and…you won’t be left with much of a poem.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


From your friend,
KITBFF
LostSheep INC

No comments: