in the nook of the midnight drape, i seek comfort in my caffeine while the phantom sings.
the wings takes me to red sun (go ahead, be jealous) tomorrow when the sun rises,
remind me again, i still got a gazillion vectors to be done.
i grieved, this coma state of my blog.
i died many times this holidays and am just about to rise.
the armed forces and their annoying macho-ness, so hard to paint.
the disgusting portfolio preparation, how am I going to CONJURE the best idea in the world for HIM.
i am a great p-r-o-c-r-a-s-t-i-n-a-t-o-r.
why am i still running in knee deep responsibilities,
save me before i drown.
i heard the priest talking about forgiveness and the release of hatred today,
and tomorrow I'd be in a shrine in Japan, mediating.
soon i'd forgive you, with no more emotion towards whatsoever anymore, M.
and than, i'll finally say. I forgive you, M.
i never love a land more than i love this one.
i hear Life calling again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
thanks dear friends who have sent their regards, and to whom I've not responded to. I really appreciate it.
love you all,
and TDS-ians, i'll bring choya back for parttttyyy!
Monday, December 11, 2006
the music of the night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
whatsup? you seem troubled, yet again... chat with me sometime, thats unless youre still angry with me, from the last i remembered. wont leave a name, but will leave an important date, 201187.
Post a Comment