Sunday, December 17, 2006

no longer the rose coloured lens

somehow this time round, Tokyo painted a very different picture than before. I was amazed and impressed, now it no longer look so perfect anymore. Service had not been top notch recently, though the sea of people still never fail to impress me. And yet they seemed to lose their politeness, perhaps its just that the novelty wore off me.

Currently lodging in a traditional really really quaint ryokan (japanese version of a hotel). Shall upload pictures when I get back, the bathroom and room is a unbelievable construction of wood and pebbles! And I always thought such archiecture was artificial...

After 7 days of tiring/boring/stupid/touristy/fake/worthless touring around Hokkaido to see yet another mountain, I am finally home in Tokyo. Tomorrow when The Family goes to Disneysea, I finally get time to romp around alone. The loner in me craves for some time alone from the noise and distraction (aka noisy siblings). Wooot! I am contemplating if I should call `the japanese banker` for dinner tomorrow..... hmmmm. Well, a lil sudden, lets leave it up to fate!

Despite whatever,I have not gotten enough of Tokyo and yet the way home arrives the day after. Aye.

Miss you all, esp Fei in China. (so close yet so far). I`m off to sleep in the futon up in that Tatami room now. Nights!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im returning back to singapore on saturday! bought audrey's dvds! yay! we must watch together this holiday! miss you lots in changchun.