If there is one aspect of photography i must proclaim my favourite, it has to be this.
Since the start of this module, I knew this HAD to be my calling. I guess it was really simple to figure it out: I always need to be in control, I like to plan and I love working with people, clothes, colours. I love the studio because I think its one of the genres of photography that needs real technical skills, hence this probably separates a professional from a hobbyist.
I love what I am doing right now, despite the stress, the exasperation, the planning.
.
.
.
.
.
Yesterday was the busiest/craziest/tiring day not experienced for a very long time. On my feet the whole day travelling, doing proposal, drawing, planning at every single bit since 6am in the morning. Couldn't eat breakfast/lunch/dinner, wasn't even keen on eating. And am deeply apologetic to those who I have shown irritation or been distracted while talking to you, it was really never my intention.
But it was nonetheless, inspiring. Talking to Alan and hearing industry advice, attending that talk in SMU about advertising and photography. Meeting Geoff was definately drooling. If there was any fact that hit me, it had to be that Imaginative/Refreshing creative works are most outstanding in competitions.
I love life now.
Friday, January 19, 2007
i (definately) want to be a fashion photographer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment