Friday, February 23, 2007

definition definition definition, I will remember how definition is spelled.

OH GAWD!
I AM SO BRIMMING AND OVERFLOWING WITH HOPE AND ENTHUSIASM!
Hush hush. No official news at the moment so I'd try to tone it down.
Only to say that all the anxiety for SIP would come to an end pretty soon,
and in retrospect, I have come to realised how foolish I have been to be in doubt of His powers.

I mean in all the times I had disbelief, panic attacks, concerns and worries,
I was doubting in His plans (right?)
Because I couldn't believe or trust that things would work out,
I spent so much time pondering and worrying.
Perhaps news from Paris was a sign,
and no news from Singapore was yet another.
Hmmm...

Other aspects of my life seems... quiet.
Experimental Digital imaging submission was today,
I think I've really tried my best within this time frame,
I am quite happy for my works despite Ferdi's comments.
So I think I'm good.

Monday is a start of a new block again.
And submission from PixelCollage is on Wednesday.
Have finally slept-fully today, so I hope I will be energised again for tomorrow.

Tml the girl guides will meet at Indoor Stadium.
Woot. Can never forget the tremendous pride and awe I had so many years ago.
Let's renew the Promise again!

1 comment:

D said...

:)) so excited for you!
do keep me updated!!