i'm just lost lost lost.
only am focusing,
and worrying about one thing at a time now.
The more I think about it, the more I really wanna work for WKhim.
Hearing the tiny information I get from Tenghong,
I'm starting to wonder if its really a place for me.
On the contrary,
he epitomes every defination of Steph's glam factor,
eccentric suave hungover fashionable boss.
Maybe if I really do get the job,
I'll come back eccentric and drunk.
Woah!
I've been feeling really small and insignificant lately.
Gifted talent just makes me feel like I'm nothing but hardwork.
And my unrecognizable style, reeking of student's quality.
Sigh.
Exdi, still plenty to go.
Margeth finished her PIXELCOLLAGE submission already!
Oh gawd.
.
.
.
I'm getting so sick of these waves of Submissions.
Thursday, February 22, 2007
everywhere; itsy bitsy of me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
defInItion steffie!
Post a Comment