you know i woke up to valentine's day feeling like it was any other day. magic always dies doesn't it?
some unexpected person have actually yet to celebrate valentine's day with a valentine,
and actually says he wants to celebrate it with his wife, upon marriage.
It's so like virginity isn't it?!
so Valentines day was akwardly nice,
spent with friends over lunch/swimming
and actually one of those days that i reached home by 9pm.
yea, some strong-headed may arrogantly dismissed that vday was just another manipulated-by-Hallmark day,
but if argument is that everyday should be valentine's day,
than why not still celebrate love on feburary 14!
so anyway,
I am utterly disheartened, disappointed and extremely dismayed that the bulk of photo developing stores ACTUALLY DON'T CROSS PROCESS SLIDES ANYMORE! gawd.
ALL BECAUSE ALL YOU SINGAPOREAN TECHNIES OBSESSESLY EMBRACE DIGITAL SYSTEMS!
For the first time,
I actually feel like death of film (in Singapore esp) IS actually imminent.
Because the market is already so small,
and in such a tiny island we can't probably cater to the minority's demands,
hence poof*,
such beautiful old style slowly dies.
I know I am so touchy feely right,
call me petty whatever,
I want to fly away from here,
Far far away.
Thursday, February 15, 2007
they say Singapore is a beautiful city to live in... (I beg to differ.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment